James E Lewis, AIA
Jim currently has over 40 years of extensive experience in all phases of architectural projects. Having personally managed over 400 projects valued at more than $600 million, Jim knows what it takes to make a project a success. Jim founded Lewis and Associates Architects in 1999 with the belief that successful architecture requires exceptional levels of technical expertise and creativity, management skill and client service. Jim’s approach of involving all project stake holders and listening to their thoughts and concerns, ideas and challenges, hopes and desires has proven time and time again to result in superior projects.
Bachelor of Architecture
The Pennsylvania State University
University of Florence, Italy – Architectural Studies
Registered Architect in Pennsylvania, 1986
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Committee on Architecture for Educational Facilities
- National Committee on Architectural Practices
- National Committee on Architecture for Specifications and Building Technology
Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials (PASBO)
- Authored educational workshop entitled “Managing Data and Dollars in School Facilities: Life Cycle Costing Techniques.”
- Developed “Constructability Review Process” for a Public-School project that won PASBO award for innovation.
Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
International Conference of Building Officials (ICBO)
Green Building Association of Central Pennsylvania